Energy Medicine Definitions:Right Brain Definition: "Energy is your body's magic! It is your life force. You keep it healthy and it keeps you healthy. If you are sick or sad, shifting your energies feels good. When you care for these invisible energies, it makes your heart sing and your cells happy!"
-Donna EdenLeft Brain Definition: "Conventional medicine, at its foundation, focuses on the biochemistry of cells, tissue, and organs. Energy Medicine, at its foundation, focuses on the energy fields of the body that organize and control the growth and repair of cells, tissue, and organs. Changing impaired energy patterns may be the most efficient, least invasive way to improve the vitality of organs, cells, and psyche."
- David Feinstein, Ph.D.
Top 4 Questions About Energy Medicine
- How is Energy Medicine Practiced?
- How Does It Work?
- Move and have space to continue to move—energies may become blocked due to toxins, muscular or other constriction, prolonged stress, or interference from other energies.
- Move in specific patterns—generally in harmony with the physical structures and functions that the energies animate and support. "Flow follows function."
- Cross over—at all levels, from the microlevel of the double helix of DNA, extending to the macrolevel where the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body and the right side controls the left.
- Maintain a balance with other energies—the energies may lose their natural balance due to prolonged stress or other conditions that keep specific energy systems in a survival mode.
- Conversely, when the body is not healthy, corresponding disturbances in its energies can be identified and treated.
- Is Energy Medicine Spiritual?
- Can anyone do it?
- Ordinary people with no experience in self-healing or healing others
- Anyone who wants to learn to engage their energies for health and vitality
- People who want to study techniques to help themselves, their family, or a close friend
- Massage therapists, nurses, acupuncturists, doctors, and others in existing health care careers who are looking to supplement and enhance their training
- Health care professionals looking for courses that offer professional CE's
- People of all ages and all walks of life who want to embark on a career in Energy Medicine